cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

As a follow on your posting, I went and accessed my Chase Accounts to check out what is going on. An offer showed up "for me" that set up the Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature Card as an "offer". Only three months ago Chase offered me a Balance Transfer and have again every month (never offered me anything clear back to 2006). Now a new card. Never happened before for me. Strange!

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase App Unusual Behavior

Hey, guys. I noticed yesterday on my phone that the icon for my Chase Sapphire Preferred had disappeared. I thought it was just a bug. Today on my computer I noticed a completely different icon (a gray card), so I assumed it was just another bug. As I logged into my phone’s mobile app tonight that same weird, gray-card icon showed up again. Not only this, but it no longer says “Chase Sapphire Preferred”. Instead it simply says “Chase Credit Card”. Weird.

Wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this. My card is only 2 weeks old, so that may be the reason it’s occurring. If not a single-case bug could it potentially be a new card design?

Chase is expected to be making changes this year to keep up with other issuers, so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Here’s a picture of it: https://m.imgur.com/Vi0Bk69?r

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase App Unusual Behavior

I have 3 Chase cards and they look fine - same card icons as usual.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the Chase Sapphire Preferred one of them?
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same for me, and others... not an issue limited to CSP. There is another thread on it...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Chase-Marriott-Goofiness-Online-Portal-Image/td-p/5391...

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriott Goofiness (Online Portal Image)

I also made a thread on this (my bad). As I stated in my own thread, this is intriguing me regarding the Chase Sapphire line.

We all know well that Chase is rumored to be bringing changes to the Sapphire cards to compete with the likes of Amex and Citi, so I’m starting to think we may be getting some new designs soon.

That said, it’s very unlikely and we’re probably just overthinking a glitch. Not to mention the cards designs are already great. Let’s see what happens.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.