Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve...

tag
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve...

mine came in today in a UPS envelope, I didn't even ask for it to be expedited. But inside was just a regular letter envelope and revealed a plastic CSR. I will say this though, It looks a lot nicer with the "visa infinite" logo on the front of the card, than on the back of my ritz infinite. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add another review to the perks of having the CSR:  Last night my lady bartender told me my card was pretty. Smiley Embarassed

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine still hasn't arrived yet. My $450 fee was charged yesterday though.
Message 13 of 28
melillobm
Established Member

They ran out of metal Chase Sapphire Reserve Cards apparently

Just read this in bloomberg. LOL. 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-02/chase-sapphire-reserve-deal-seeking-obsessives-hav...

Mine still hasn't come in the mail. I guess it will be plastic. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: They ran out of metal Chase Sapphire Reserve Cards apparently

Well look on the bright side. At least they didn't run out of plastic like Diners Club and stop taking apps altogether! 😂
Message 15 of 28
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Just applied today and I'm prepared for the plastic. Heard they'll send a metal one when it becomes available. Fine with me, as long as it swipes and does its job, I'm good Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 28
Xistaben2
New Contributor

They mention that Chase ran out of metal cards, but no information on the real reasons why...  Not because of the hype and tons of people applying, but because they sent everyone that did apply two cards.

Message 17 of 28
melillobm
Established Member

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Just applied today and I'm prepared for the plastic. Heard they'll send a metal one when it becomes available. Fine with me, as long as it swipes and does its job, I'm good Smiley Wink

Very true. As long as its swipes, it's all good.

Message 18 of 28
melillobm
Established Member

@Xistaben2 wrote:

They mention that Chase ran out of metal cards, but no information on the real reasons why...  Not because of the hype and tons of people applying, but because they sent everyone that did apply two cards.

I think they were insinuating that it was because of the demand, but wouldn't they run out of sapphire preferred cards too if that was the case? I'm not familiar with how they make credit cards, but I imagine they make both in the same place

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase is running out of metal cards for CSR...

Just read this article on Bloomberg.com. It appears that Chase is running out of the metal cards and is sending out plastic cards in the meantime for the CSR. Smh... 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-02/chase-sapphire-reserve-deal-seeking-obsessives-hav...

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.