Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas gifts

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Christmas gifts

I hope everyone had a Merry ChristmasSmiley Happy  Just curious what were some of your presents? Was it what you wanted/needed and did some just make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I got an instapot , so I am excited to start learning how to use that.

My Dh got a gas powered leaf blower from his mom, trouble is we have no leaves Smiley LOL

My dd is knitting me  alovely scarf, it's just not done yetSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Christmas gifts

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas!

I'm curious about that Insta-pot.. Update and let me know how you like it and if it's a must have.. Please

My husband gave me a very powerful flashlight.. Which may sound really male & dumb lol (no offense men) but I actually go outside at night all the time so it was a thoughtful gift. It's so bright it makes the black night look like day- I live WAY out in the sticks so when it's dark, it's DARK.

What I'm most excited about is the squirrel feeder he built me. Now my critters are off the ground and safe from the cats. LOL

I feed everything out here- birds, squirrels, feral forest cats and raccoons. I'm a sucker what can I say. 

Screen shots from a video I took. 

Squirrel2.pngsquirrel.png

Message 2 of 5
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I will let you know how it goes with the Insta-pot, I know everyone seems to enjoy them.

Wow a gift he built for you that is so sweetSmiley Happy Nothing like those type of giftsHeart

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 5
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

MY DW finally let me have a recliner, she even bought it for me.
Pretty sure this is a prelude to buying a complete new suite though.Smiley Very Happy
I got my chair though so it's all good.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 4 of 5
Kree
Established Contributor

I got three versions of pacman, so its like cool that people know I enjoy old games, but I already owned pacman.

Also a new cast iron pan.  A good quality one too, so thats nice.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.