Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DHLed (abroad) my Prestige!

tag
Deuter
Regular Contributor

Citi DHLed (abroad) my Prestige!

Hello guys,

I am happy to inform that Citi has been great. I am currently travelling in Europe and they have DHL (Overnight) my Citi Prestige to my current  address in Spain. I was not sure if this was possible but certainly not as quick. To make the card at record time and mail it to me next day after i called in EO. 

As a person currently spending my time between EU and USA, sometimes months time - this level of CS comes really welcomed. Otherwise it would be months or i would have to receive the card in the USA and forward it here as i am currently spending the big chunk of my living at Europe and it would be some months to go until i go back to my US address. 

I am posting this for Data Point and to help other fellow FICO members who could be in a similar situation as myself. In theory i shall have it in my hands tomorrow , the request was placed today and i can already check it flying thru the DHL tracking #. The version they also mailed to me is the contacless one which i didn't have before so i shall find this feature very handy as it is widespread and ubiquitous practice in the Netherlands where i spend most of my time and hate to use Maestro (though sometimes it is a necessity) and rather use my Mastercard/Visa cards as top of the wallet. 

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Deuter
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi DHLed (abroad) my Prestige!

Got it today, early in the morning! Smiley Happy

Contactless and 18grams. However i suspect the non contactless 18g AMEX Plat feels better? hehe, i was just wondering about build quality!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.