cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier (previously Thankyou Premier) still come with fancy packaging in 2018?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Premier (previously Thankyou Premier) still come with fancy packaging in 2018?

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. I've been approved with the Citi Premier (previously Thankyou Premier) with 60,000 point sign-up bonus offer. I am waiting the card to come to me. I've seen pictures of its packaging but they are all from 2015, for example, this post:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-ThankYou-Premier-arrived-in-big-fancy-box/td-p/39...

I am curious that if its package has been changed to a plain envelop now (October 2018). I will appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi ThankYou Premier arrived in big fancy box

Sorry for bringing up such an old post... I was wondering if it still comes with a box in 2018. 

Message 2 of 4
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Premier (previously Thankyou Premier) still come with fancy packaging in 2018?

The one my fiancée got 4 months ago came in a thick white envelope similar to how discover does it. Nothing fancy but not a plain white piece of paper either.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 3 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Premier (previously Thankyou Premier) still come with fancy packaging in 2018?

Nothing fancy OP, sorry.  Just a plain envelope with a PO box address.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.