Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold calling fraud

tag
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

Cold calling fraud

Just thought I'd give a forewarning. I just got a blocked call from a unknown company calling to say they can lower my interest on my capital one credit cards. They knew my first 4 digits and asked for the rest. Said they were representatives from capital one, citi, discover, and boa. They had a middle eastern accents and I could Hardley understand them. They were very pushy. I hung up on them with some very vulgar words. And called capital one and they advised me they would never do this without written request or verbal. I ended up canceling that card and waiting for a new one to arrive. Just a heads up
Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.