cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complained to walmart about kraaapy POS card readers.

tag
creditgambler2018
Regular Contributor

Complained to walmart about kraaapy POS card readers.

So I contacted walmart and I complained about the Stupid design regarding the way the card readers are mounted on the POS sytems to check out. I believe i emailed "corporate". I dont think anything will get fixed but I let them know how is it possible that this could have happened if they are not a startup company.

What it is, is that most walmarts that I go to, most card readers when you go pay and insert a chipped card, there is this retarded placed bar in the way that when you insert the card into the chip reader, you have to bend the card a little to be able to insert it into the card reader. This is plain dumb and retarded leaving the bar there. Also someone can get their hand hurt there. I let them know that that bar is useless and not safe and gets in the way. I let them know that how is it possible that walmart being a huge company can let this happen. I know I know nothing will get done to fix this. Next time I go and I notice this I will personally call the store manager and let him know what I think of his inability on fixing this common sense issue.

Anyone experience this at their local walmart?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Complained to walmart about kraaapy POS card readers.

@elcocaino2010 wrote:

So I contacted walmart and I complained about the Stupid design regarding the way the card readers are mounted on the POS sytems to check out. I believe i emailed "corporate". I dont think anything will get fixed but I let them know how is it possible that this could have happened if they are not a startup company.

What it is, is that most walmarts that I go to, most card readers when you go pay and insert a chipped card, there is this retarded placed bar in the way that when you insert the card into the chip reader, you have to bend the card a little to be able to insert it into the card reader. This is plain dumb and retarded leaving the bar there. Also someone can get their hand hurt there. I let them know that that bar is useless and not safe and gets in the way. I let them know that how is it possible that walmart being a huge company can let this happen. I know I know nothing will get done to fix this. Next time I go and I notice this I will personally call the store manager and let him know what I think of his inability on fixing this common sense issue.

No.  It works as it's supposed to at the multiple WalMarts that I've been to.

Also, your use of the word "retarded" multiple times is a poor choice of wording, and is offensive to many.  Please re-think the use of that word in the context in which you used it.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't shop Walmart if it is so bad.
Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Size and not being a startup are not relevant.  Big companies and experienced companies make mistakes and poor decisions.  There are small companies and startups that are much more thoughtful and careful about things.

@elcocaino2010 wrote:

I don't shop at Walmart.  Has nothing to do with the topic of this thread though.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.