cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confessions of a serial FICO score suppressor..

tag
gorgon
Established Contributor

Confessions of a serial FICO score suppressor..

My name is gorgon and I am a FICO score suppressor.

Hard to say it, but it's true. I can't stand the waiting game of natural score changes.

I'm fully aware of the "marathon, not a sprint" saying when it comes to increasing scores. My intentions are always to let things age. I have joined the garden several times to do just that. Something always tempts me out. I think Transunion is one of the reasons...The dang score WILL NOT MOVE.

I do AZEO and get nothing. Do all zero and get the penalty score drop. I know my scores are capable of moving so it must be the scorecard I am on. I almost made it to six months AoYA and then decided to refinance my car. I will probably get a slight score increase at the 6-month AoYA mark, but shortly after, my old auto loan will close and the new one will report 100% utilization.

Am I alone in this??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Confessions of a serial FICO score suppressor..

Most likely not. Lol 

Just don't fret so much about it and let this crazy FICOdemic run your life and make you forget all the good or bad things in life that are far more important than those scores! 

Be well, stay safe and enjoy the weekend!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 3
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Re: Confessions of a serial FICO score suppressor..

My scores are supressed by my one remaining unpaid charge-off. It's updating every month and keeping my scores down. I'm saving up to pay it but I've had some things come up in the meantime. I'm not in a rush though and it's medical which are the easiest to get removed.

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.