Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy Amex dream...

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Crazy Amex dream...

I so had a dream last night. I went into a store to buy some things, and pulled out my BofA Amex to pay. The reply from the clerk? "I'm sorry, we don't accept American Express." (I've heard that many times since I got the card) So I pull out my WaMu Visa and had it to the clerk. "I'm sorry, we don't accept American Express!" Wait, HUH? I look at the card, it's an Amex! What's going on? I pull out all of my cards, and they all say Amex! I don't have any cash! I can't buy anything!

Then I woke up.

I'm not sure if this is a sign I don't get enough sleep, I've been myFICOing too long, or I just drink too much. Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Crazy Amex dream...

You have een around here long enough for the credit nightmares to stop- 

Now if your Debit card was also a Amex- then i'd worry
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too Funny
Message 3 of 5
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You have been around here long enough for the credit nightmares to stop-
Now if your Debit card was also a Amex- then i'd worry

It wasn't a credit nightmare as in "Oh no I have no money and can't afford anything", I just couldn't buy anything at that store, since they didn't take Amex. And yes, ALL of my cards were suddenly Amex, including my debit card. So I had to leave all my items unpurchased, looking like a fool.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha thats a good dream.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.