Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards and Stacking

tag
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Cards and Stacking

I always worry about that too, but as others have said, you can just request a replacement for damaged card.

Message 11 of 16
McNugget
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I stack them all the time...

Never had a problem. I do put medical cards or loyalty inbetween my cards that have embossed numbers so they won't scratch off the signature area but I have fewer and fewer of those.

Is it wrong that I secretly wonder what your wallet would look like with every single card from your signature tucked into it?  

| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@McNugget wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I stack them all the time...

Never had a problem. I do put medical cards or loyalty inbetween my cards that have embossed numbers so they won't scratch off the signature area but I have fewer and fewer of those.

Is it wrong that I secretly wonder what your wallet would look like with every single card from your signature tucked into it?  

I mean considering I've got four debit cards in there, I actually do have the equivalent of every card in my signature in it. Apple Card, Amazon and Payboo aren't in the wallet while everything else is.

3A621B12-417F-4360-BD3A-E6B9BF1170D3.jpeg

63B83021-765C-4499-BB74-B01B94A7015D.jpeg

B7C8E413-E456-4C80-98AA-DFCBE1C95462.jpeg

Message 13 of 16
McNugget
Regular Contributor

This was somehow incredibly satisfying after a long week!  Smiley Happy

| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@McNugget wrote:

This was somehow incredibly satisfying after a long week!  Smiley Happy

It definitely is quite a lot of cards... I am actually shocked how many it holds. 

Message 15 of 16
WTL1
New Contributor

Prior to a recent trip to Europe, I was concerned that my new, shinny cards were falling out of my wallet when I opened it. I also thought I should upgrade to a wallet I was certain had RFID blocking. I have never carried my wallet in a back pocket, always in the front. I've never worried about pickpockets or losing my wallet this way. I purchased a new bifold wallet with about 10 slots for cards, an ample amount. But the darn slots were so tight it was seriously slow and difficult to get the cards out as I needed them. So, I searched on Amazon, and found what for me was a perfect solution. I wanted something that was very compact, yet could carry a number of cards securely, along with foreign currency if needed. I don't usually put currency in a wallet, as I typically don't want to show that I have cash every time I pull out a card for payment. 

So, here is the solution I found, and I must say I was very happy traveling with it - unexpectedly, the outter clear covered pocket was perfect to put the transit card in, no more fumbling at transit turnstiles just hold the wallet against the reader and on you go. 3 months on, and it is just great. I particulary like that it opens up clamshell style with accordion type dividers, and especially like that it is a zippered closure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RQJH5W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.