cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

tag
axlm
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

Checkout this debit card by Redneck Bank, 'where bankin's funner'. And yes, it is a real bank. 

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 11 of 14
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

@axlm wrote:

Checkout this debit card by Redneck Bank, 'where bankin's funner'. And yes, it is a real bank. 

It's a real bank with one of the best high yield savings accounts in the country. They consistently are toward the top of high APR lists.

Wait... gosh darn it, I got a fly on my screen!

(Their website has what appears to be a fly on the screen, and if you mouse over it, it flies away. You can chase it all over.)

Message 12 of 14
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

^^ That is awesome.   

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 13 of 14
CreditCobra
Regular Contributor

@axlm wrote:

That's fantastic. Bummer, I don't see credit cards offered.

Current Cards:

Stats (updated: 4/16/2024):

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.