cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

tag
ThomasJNewton
Frequent Contributor

Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

Always looking for a fun card to have (one of the reasons I joined NASA FCU), so looking for suggestions.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

On tap credit union..if you're a drinker, lol

Message 2 of 14
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Union or Bank with the Coolest, Most Unusual or Most Fun Debit/Credit Card Picture.

They actually have some pretty good rates too. Not sure what the lines max out at. Cool looking cards as well. Maybe FOTM..lmao.

Message 3 of 14
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@ThomasJNewton wrote:

Always looking for a fun card to have (one of the reasons I joined NASA FCU), so looking for suggestions.

I have always liked but never went for the;

Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union Credit Cards

Basic 1.5%, but nice looking.

https://www.ngfcu.us/borrow/credit-cards

Message 4 of 14
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Banco do Brasil Americas used to have great looking cards at the time they were a (failed - high percentage of denials and toy limits) MF FOTM.  They have since reverted to a very bland design. 

image.pngimage.png

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

Banco do Brasil Americas used to have great looking cards at the time they were a (failed - high percentage of denials and toy limits) MF FOTM.  They have since reverted to a very bland design. 

image.pngimage.png

Wonder if the demand for accounts was driven by their card designs?  Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 14
805orbust
Valued Contributor

I actually think Discover has cool designs. However I'm mind blown by those Northrup Grumman cards. I can remember back in Desert Storm seeing a newsreel of one in the air for the first time. It was all top-secret at the time. Now you can get it on a credit card from the manufacturer. Boy does life take turns.

Message 7 of 14
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

image.pngimage.png

Wonder if the demand for accounts was driven by their card designs?  Smiley Surprised

I'm sure that had a lot to do with it as the card benefits and credit limits given were nothing special.    There was a big surge of interest here that tapered off within a few weeks as data points accumulated showing that the cards were not easy to get approved for, and it wasn't long afterward that the bank put a geofence in place.  A few members got the blue card, a slightly larger group (including me) got the yellow card, and a good amount got denial letters. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 8 of 14
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

There's always Pegasus bank:

Consumer_CC.png

Message 9 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

US Eagle Federal Credit Union.

Metal design from Credit Union! Got to be up there with the Coolest 😎

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.