cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creepypasta Youtube/podcast recommendations???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creepypasta Youtube/podcast recommendations???

Kind of a weird thing to ask on here but does anyone know of some good creepypasta youtubers that do a lot of supernatural creepypasta stories?  I've pretty much listened to most of Mr Creeps stuff on youtube at this point "What Happens When You Write A Letter To Satan Instead Of Santa", "I visited the seven gates of hell please learn from my mistakes", "I get buried alive for living something else is down there", "There is no light in heaven", "How to survive in hell", etc.  Just wondering if anyone else on here likes creepypasta stuff and has any favorite youtubers for this.  Looking for some more sources to listen to when I'm doing chores at my place, listing stuff on ebay or just driving down the road.

Looking for both youtuber or any podcast recommendations since I'm not reading these stories I'll be listening to them while doing other activities to keep me entertained while doing mundane tasks.  There are some other popular youtubers that read creepypasta stories however quite a few of them tend to be british and honestly because of there accents and the fact they just read the story plainly I just couldn't get into listening to them.  Where as Mr Creeps changes his voice trying to at least sound like a demon, child, creature, a random person etc. where as a lot of others do not.  Would really appreciate some good recommendations if anyone reading this has some.  I prefer the supernatural creepypasta stories but the ocassional serial killer or strange comedy types like "What Happens When Your Write A Letter To Satan Instead Of Santa" are awesome as well.  I've already listened to some of the classics like ''The Russian Sleep Experiment" so I'm looking for some newer stuff if anyone has some suggestions.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creepypasta Youtube/podcast recommendations???

Haven't heard of Mr Creeps but DH and I like Nexpo, Night Mind, and Reignbot. My personal fave is Nexpo though 🙃

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.