Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMMY CODE..... AMEX???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DUMMY CODE..... AMEX???

Has anyone seen this on AMEX Application Status site? Never seen this before. Perhaps this explains the auto declined or cancelled app? I just thought it's interesting. 

AMEX.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DUMMY CODE..... AMEX???

It's doing the same thing for me and the automated line seems to be broken when I call in for status. What did you app for?

Message 2 of 6
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Happened with me yesterday and I posted here about it. They must be doing some sort of system update?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's doing the same thing for me and the automated line seems to be broken when I call in for status. What did you app for?

I didn't app for anything. I was just bored and I know they keep a history of it there. I don't even remember what that was. I can't possibly have another AMEX card. I'm all maxed out with them. Maybe they are doing upgrades. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I apped and got approved for the Platinum card, and this is the message I see on that line item. I know it's a legit approval because the card is already in my app account... so I assume it's just a systems glitch?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The dummy code is there to reference an application for a product or offer which no longer exists.

I've seen this a few times.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.