Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Air Lines App Update

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Delta Air Lines App Update

In the continuing adventures of Delta fixing things that aren't broken while not fixing things that are (that Amex spend counter is lagging terribly this year; I should have achieved the MQD Waiver for 2024), they got rid of my beloved bars and made the app look like a cross between myFICO credit monitoring and United Airlines.  Smiley Frustrated

It will be interesting to see how the new Pending feature actually works.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Delta Air Lines App Update

Credit karma looks funny with purple. They should change it back

Message 2 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Credit karma looks funny with purple. They should change it back

I'd rather have that Diamond icy blue color, but alas I'll never hit that spend.  Platinum plum it is.  So the style has unfortunately migrated to the webs...

Message 3 of 6
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

My business travels are very much in my past.  I do miss the perks for free trips though.

Here is another perspective NSFW:

https://youtu.be/r2cH-FTQRWE

Message 4 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Most excellent humble brag 

IMG_20230319_205821.gif

Message 5 of 6
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Here I am bragging to my DW that I have just over 100k miles, and you're sitting on enough to get you to the moon and back several times over. Most impressive.
As for the app itself, it's been hit and miss on accuracy for months for me, but they do like to make it look a bit more pleasing to the eye pretty frequently. They sure do like to fix non-broken items and leave those well known broken things alone.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.