Re: Discover IT - new design!

What a beauty! Thanks, OP. Ordered.

Message 21 of 64
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

They also have college designs. Hopefully, they will have a Bruin design soon!

I'm with you!

I actually requested that they add UCLA to their cards and my request was allegedly passed to someone who cares, but I was told that they can't talk about relationships that hadn't been officially announced.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 22 of 64
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

I bet the younger generation at the cash register look at you with confusion on this one LOL...

@DomoNomo wrote:

I got myself a Mix Tape

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 23 of 64
tomato7

Do new cards keep the same number and you can then use both cards?

Message 24 of 64
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

Just ordered one, it does look good, thanks

Message 25 of 64
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

SOOOOOOOOO Pretty...I really like that color! Just might up my timeline to acquire...jk Smiley Wink

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 26 of 64
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@tomato7 wrote:

When I placed the order for the new card, it said that I can continue to use the old card until it's expired so I'd assume they both have the same number.

Message 27 of 64
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@eddie84 wrote:

@tomato7 wrote:

When I placed the order for the new card, it said that I can continue to use the old card until it's expired so I'd assume they both have the same number.

Yes, they keep the same number.  This will be my third design. I have the original and the NYSkyline and have used both without issue

Message 28 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! Just ordered the new look. What the heck, my blue version of the Discover It Card is a year old. Received my card in six business days.

Message 29 of 64
krial
Regular Contributor

I do like that new Garnet design!

The Mix Tape isn't as new, since I got one when I was first approved for my card almost 6 months ago.

Goal: 800, Current Scores: EX 735, EQ 746, TU 745
Message 30 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.