Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover is not worthy

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Discover is not worthy

@Matt6995 wrote:

What happened to the "kiss the MYFico" user hynie?

I have seen the word come crashing down on MyFico when a "peasant" mouthed off.

Why no mod response defending the godly MyFico?

With a reasonable response from any "drinker" I will gladly back off.

Problem is, a man making $70K yr for the past 5 years with a 675-685 mid score should not have to explain why they deposited their paychecks in to their bank account.

No matter what, that is beyond stupid, idiotic, foolish or just plain assinine. Pick your excuse. I dont care if the Fairy God himself said it was ok it is a crock and you making excuses changes nothing. Because "you" tjhink it is ok to submit does not mean I think it is OK to roll over like a dog and submit. Nothing about my 22yr old LO made him qualified to take my loan APP accept the title assigned by his company. It scares me to think you have this wrapped up and have a clue. Even the expert Mortgage people would never admot to what this POS did and tried to do to me. 

I don't even know where to start with that...

Roughly, you are asking a mortgage banker to write a check on your behalf, with your promise to repay him.  plus interest.

He might ask to see your most recently used piece of toilet paper.  Show it to him, or don't.

If you don't like your mortgage folks, go see someone else, there are lots of them out there.

None of them work for myfico or Discover however. At least, none that I know of.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 28 of 58
myjourney
Super Contributor

Is there a problem with your home closing tomorrow that has caused all this?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 29 of 58
keithB
Established Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:

What happened to the "kiss the MYFico" user hynie?

I have seen the word come crashing down on MyFico when a "peasant" mouthed off.

Why no mod response defending the godly MyFico?

With a reasonable response from any "drinker" I will gladly back off.

Problem is, a man making $70K yr for the past 5 years with a 675-685 mid score should not have to explain why they deposited their paychecks in to their bank account.

No matter what, that is beyond stupid, idiotic, foolish or just plain assinine. Pick your excuse. I dont care if the Fairy God himself said it was ok it is a crock and you making excuses changes nothing. Because "you" tjhink it is ok to submit does not mean I think it is OK to roll over like a dog and submit. Nothing about my 22yr old LO made him qualified to take my loan APP accept the title assigned by his company. It scares me to think you have this wrapped up and have a clue. Even the expert Mortgage people would never admot to what this POS did and tried to do to me. 

There is an easy way around all that... Save your money and pay cash for your house - it's a pretty simple concept actually. Hard to do, but the concept is simple.  Believe it or not, people have done it before and still do it until this very day.

Message 30 of 58
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

You are not just whistling dixie. Proves the MyFico double standard. "Always respectful, helpful and courteous. LOL!!!!

Message 31 of 58
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

I think this guys high, or drunk.. Likely both.

hard to read even harder to follow.

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 32 of 58
keithB
Established Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:
You are not just whistling dixie. Proves the MyFico double standard. "Always respectful, helpful and courteous. LOL!!!!

+1, Insightful Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 58
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Other than closing tomrrow 0930, no. If you include criminals who have to look themselves in the mirror every day, then no. Why would financial scam artists who care about nothing but their commission actually care about doing the right thing and trying to be honest from the start. After 45 years on this planet and dealings with every scum POS scam on the planet I recognize losers looking out for none other than themselves. Any person involved in selling/financial products is a scam artist and one step away from being locked away in prison. Go ahead and convince yourself otherwise. All financial companies are actively looking for ways to legally take more of your money. To say otherwise is flat out lying.

Message 34 of 58
myjourney
Super Contributor

I've just about had it tonight 

At this point I'll be having threads lock and people banned for life if we continue down the current road of not being:

Friendly Supportive and Respectful

Final warning 

MJ

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 35 of 58
TheFate
Established Contributor

Ok am I the only one here that doesent understand what the issue here is?

Ur blaming MyFico and Discover because why again? Its no secret man that business are businesses at the end of the day.

Mortgage lenders can ask you for whatever they feel like if they have any doubts. People have been asked to close their favorite CC's to qualify.. Is it right? No.. Is the house approval more important than your 5% cash back? I would hope so

So can you give us a little more detail as to what happen instead of sounding like a drunk throwing words together making no point

Message 36 of 58
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Good Luck with your closing tomorrow Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.