cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover, thanks for making me feel welcomed and why change terms already?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover, thanks for making me feel welcomed and why change terms already?

So I applied for my Discover IT card on 06/19/2019 and I just got the card today in the mail, super quick turn-around. IMG_4896.jpgIMG_4897.jpgIMG_4898.jpgThey sure present it like no other and they gave a lot of information on my credit score at the time, Im laughing at how I compare to others and what they term higher scores = better credit terms (25% APR for me). I got an addendum in my package now the balance transfer fees will be 5% instead of 3%, Wish they would have done that later instead of giving to me, even before I activated the card lol. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover, thanks for making me feel welcomed and why change terms already?

Congrats!  I think I still have my box mine came in too!  lol!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

A small detail, but I was very impressed with the way Discover delivers their cards as well. The only card I've ever opened that came in a fancy box rather than a blank white envolope.

Message 3 of 18
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Discover rocks!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 18
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Congrats, I still have my box too but I did just get it a coupel weeks ago lol.

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should also say I got my US Bank Plat card as well (super quick too), but it doesnt deserve to be shown here since Discover looks way better. Also the box that my Discover card came in smelled like some flowers, made me feel 100000000 richer lol

Message 6 of 18
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

I think over time you will find Discover to be a great product like most. They're one of my favorites. The APR will be generously decreased over time (every 6 months).

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 7 of 18
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Disco. So classy. Love them. Congrats on getting your card and your fantastic score lol. Yeah, I can read with my head tilted to the side. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 18
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! I saw the skinny cardboard mailer in the mail box. Whats this. Opened it up to the shiney blue envelope. Whoa. Fancy smancy! Felt special. And yes I still have mine too. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was impressed when mine came too. By far the best presentation I’d had until I got my Amex Gold. What really surprised me with that is when I requested Rose Gold to replace it, it was delivered the same way. Nice to see companies put effort into the delivery of their cards - it’s definitely an appreciated touch.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.