Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

tag
Soelden
Established Member

Re: Amex PRG Just Got Better! $250 AF

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyones tracking number from UPS update yet? Mine still says tracking number can't be found ? Got it from my amex account .. no update yet though

Mine showed up today, though I applied very late at night Oct 3.  

20181008_193836.jpg

Scores 07/2020:
Message 61 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

My UPS number updated over the weekend and my Rose Gold card was delivered this afternoon...like a Christmas present Smiley Very Happy

Message 62 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Soelden wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyones tracking number from UPS update yet? Mine still says tracking number can't be found ? Got it from my amex account .. no update yet though

Mine showed up today, though I applied very late at night Oct 3.  

20181008_193836.jpg

nice!! hows the weight on the card!? I have 2 "metal" cards amazon prime and wells fargo propel... I wonder if its heavier than those 2?

Message 63 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My UPS number updated over the weekend and my Rose Gold card was delivered this afternoon...like a Christmas present Smiley Very Happy

picture?

Message 64 of 246
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Please post a picture if you can. Mine hasn't arrived yet and I'm excited to see it.Heart

Message 65 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Normally , I don’t get excited for anything pink 😂 but im excited to see my rose gold card tomorrow !
Message 66 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

*SPOILERS*

Apologies to anyone who this ruins their "present opening moment."

To everyone else, I had to lower the picture quality a lot since myfico has that less than 1000KB crap rule about images *eye roll* 

American Express Rose Gold.jpeg

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

picture?

Message 67 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

Got it! The Citi Costco Visa Card and AMEX BCE has one of the highest CB MRs out there. If any consolation there is a lowest guaranteed price match for hotels through AMT..

Message 68 of 246
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: New AMEX metal *GOLD* cards!

I’m hoping mine arrived today. For those that receiver yours, where did it ship from?
Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 69 of 246
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but AskSebby posted an unboxing (LoL) vid on Youtube of the Gold metal version for anyone thats interested in seeing it. 

Message 70 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.