Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elite credit cards !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elite credit cards !

Besides palladium and amex black ! What cards would you get if you had the chance ?! Premium cards of course ! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Elite credit cards !

@Anonymous wrote:

Besides palladium and amex black ! What cards would you get if you had the chance ?! Premium cards of course ! 

Irv, this has been discussed a lot lately.  Why don't you search thru some of the past threads.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Irv, this has been discussed a lot lately.  Why don't you search thru some of the past threads.

My bad. , smoke gas this thread or whatever you guys do with bad threads lol

Message 3 of 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Yeah I think we had a nearly identical thread recently. It's nothing against you OP, but you do not always have to create a new thread -- check the search function to see if the topic has been discussed especially recently.

Message 4 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SunTrust Platinum MasterCard

Message 5 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

But if we really applied that rule.....  X% of posts are very similar to recently discussed things, for high values of X.

Message 6 of 7
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

if you want to go "big game" hunting in the world of credit pursue the animals called "Simmons First" and "Iberia Bank." After you bag those, I'll let you know the next "must have" big game trophy. I bagged Iberia on my first safari, but the animal Simmons, my first hunting expedition was a failure, but the secon expedition resulted in my bagging Simmons. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.