Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Forum obsessed 😂

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Forum obsessed 😂

I find myself checking three forum topics a few times daily. Why....? 😂😂 Please tell me I'm not alone!
17 REPLIES 17
tekguy2k1
Established Member

Re: FICO Forum obsessed 😂

You are for sure not alone.  I do the same thing myself.  I do it to follow threads and their outcomes as over the last 10 years or so these forums have provided me so much knowledge.  With that knowledge and this wonderful community, I have been fixing and rebuilding my credit at a very rapid pace Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 18
jl4
Established Contributor

Definitely not alone. I’m addicted to all the success people are having, piggybacking off my own as well.

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have become obsessed in the past few weeks. For me, its I'm gardening and I'm looking for advice when I exit.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't wait to join the garden club and the 700 club!
Message 5 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Can't wait to join the garden club and the 700 club!

You dont have to wait to join the garden club.  You can always pop in anytime/anyday, you dont need an invite. I slip in and out all the time....Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s normal in here. At first many come in to learn. Eventually one saps most the knowledge possible on here. Then people stay to give back and try to help stop bad thinking. Or to argue for fun :-)

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

normal Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
I find myself checking three forum topics a few times daily. Why....? 😂😂 Please tell me I'm not alone!

I am pretty new to these forums and I am also checking it several times a day!! Very good stuff here!

Message 9 of 18
jl4
Established Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I am pretty new to these forums and I am also checking it several times a day!! Very good stuff here!

Same. My name is jl4 and I'm an addict. 

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 10 of 18
† Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.