Haha I love it! Thanks everyone. Glad to be part of the credit family here ❤
Message 11 of 18
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO Forum obsessed 😂

You are not alone, Dreadful_Dolly!👍

I’m right there with ya!😉

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve tripled my “portfolio” since I joined in October 2017. I probably check this forum more than Facebook 😂. At least there’s value here.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true!
Message 14 of 18
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Yup, me too. Though I’ve been off for about a week until last night.
Message 15 of 18
EW800
Valued Contributor

Oh, have no fear, you are far from alone in this forum!  Smiley Happy  

I, too, am obsessed with credit and the rebuild journey.  Although it can vary, more often than not I check in for at least a few minutes three or four times a day.  Occasionally I will go a couple of days without checking, however that is rare.  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely not alone.  I came here to get help getting my scores up. I think I've come as far as I can go on my own account and have decided to take a break with trying to deal with the blemishes on my credit report cnsidering my recent approvals notwithstanding my blemishes, so I am in the garden now.

However, I have taken to working on my mom and cousin's files because I want to help them improve their credit now that they are ready.   

Message 17 of 18
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Oh definitely not alone. I always have at least one thread open in a tab, haha.

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.