Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO branded credit card

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

FICO branded credit card

What do you think about a MyFICO Mastercard or Visa card.

Earns points for free MyFICO products.  Maxing it out just to get free Score watch for a year.  Oh the irony.

Fun CO and PFD situations.

Mods making extra cash by collecting intel on suspected card holders here who are in default or about to.

Others here falling off the wagon and going back into app rehab for applying for it.

GW denial response direct to the forum.  saves time and money.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO branded credit card

Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Does it have a cash-back option? Well, other than my supposed sideline as a shakedown artist.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Does it have a cash-back option? Well, other than my supposed sideline as a shakedown artist.

I don't know, but I hear it has a FICO point-back option. You could also get points with each CLI. Wait....I already have that card.
Message 4 of 9
dizzier
Established Contributor

HA!:d

funny, but seriously not a bad idea. I'd apply (then again i don't want the hard inquiry).

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It all good until HSBC backs it-

If BofA  backed it- cool
Message 6 of 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Timothy wrote:

If BofA  backed it- cool

Not if Marty has anything to do with it!
Message 7 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think marty should shop it to AmEx. That way, every forum member could have an AmEx and get F/R'd for pulling scores too often.

Wait, that means I'd get the deep probe about weekly; mebbe not...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 9
marty56
Super Contributor

AE UD'd me when I went into DMP but I guess I could forgive them if they offered my a high CL with 0% for life and approved everyone here in the forums.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.