Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOTBALL!

tag
jayman2143
Valued Member

Re: FOOTBALL!

@Dalanar wrote:

Heh..it's really refreshing to see an internet forum post about sports in which there is no immature name calling and fighting among the posters.  Quite expected, since this is a credit community, but still refreshing. 

Great games played by all teams (except maybe the Colts..).  Andrew Luck has a bright future regardless. 

Pats vs Seahawks is probably the best Superbowl matchup the NFL could've hoped for in regards to ratings: the aging living legend going up against the new potential "dynasty" in town. The league's most versatile offense vs the league's best defense.  Revis vs Sherman.  Lynch vs Blount.....East Coast vs West Coast?  Belichick vs his predecessor.

I completely agree! It's a great community here, even if we don't all like the same teams. I can't stand the Seahawks (especially Richard Sherman) but I can respect their talent. Should make for a great game!

Message 31 of 34
wmweeza
Established Contributor

As a Seattle native I am a lifelong Seahawks fan, but like many other teams as well.

I find this years deflategate to be distracting and saddening, and I feel bad for the players who have worked so hard and played faironly to have it overshadowed by crap like this.

That said I cannot wait for game day! I live in California now so there isn't anyone to share a game day gathering with really (other then a few strangers at a sports bar) so it'll be my husband and I at home with my dogs confused as to why mom is suddenly and randomly yelling at the TV.

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heart

Seahawks

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Who's watching the games tomorrow?! I'm thinking Seahawks and Patriots are gonna win, anyone else?

Hmm ... watch? Live in Viking's land and we have a $1 billion new stadium under construction with the State of Minnesota figuring they can pay $340 million dollars using gambling revenue that has only produced 1% of what they estimated. We need a Super Bowl to help cover the cost Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.