Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fannie Mae

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
Subexistence
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy

Yeah I'm going to be working there this summer. Unfortunately it's quite a commute lol but ... the things we do to advance ourselves in life. 

It's also cool that I get to work for a place that is mentioned a lot in myFICO so I decided to share it.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742

History of my credit
Message 3 of 5
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Subexistence wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I'm going to be working there this summer. Unfortunately it's quite a commute lol but ... the things we do to advance ourselves in life. 

It's also cool that I get to work for a place that is mentioned a lot in myFICO so I decided to share it.

Don’t worry-that great hourly wage will cover your gas! Congrats!!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 5
Subexistence
Established Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don’t worry-that great hourly wage will cover your gas! Congrats!!!

Thanks. I also am thinking about buying my first car for this internship. I think I might need to go cheap. lol

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742

History of my credit
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.