cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fannie Mae

Subexistence
Established Contributor

Fannie Mae

Capture.PNG








Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fannie Mae

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 850
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Re: Fannie Mae


@Dinosaur wrote:

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I'm going to be working there this summer. Unfortunately it's quite a commute lol but ... the things we do to advance ourselves in life. 

It's also cool that I get to work for a place that is mentioned a lot in myFICO so I decided to share it.








Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 3 of 5
pinkandgrey
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Fannie Mae


@Subexistence wrote:

@Dinosaur wrote:

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I'm going to be working there this summer. Unfortunately it's quite a commute lol but ... the things we do to advance ourselves in life. 

It's also cool that I get to work for a place that is mentioned a lot in myFICO so I decided to share it.


Don’t worry-that great hourly wage will cover your gas! Congrats!!!

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 18k
Citi DC: 7.7k
Fidelity Visa: 2k
Apple Card: 1.5k
Message 4 of 5
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Re: Fannie Mae


@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

@Dinosaur wrote:

Subexistence awesome offer!!! A signing bonus and an hourly wage of substance ... you did very well. Go for it. Smiley Very Happy


Yeah I'm going to be working there this summer. Unfortunately it's quite a commute lol but ... the things we do to advance ourselves in life. 

It's also cool that I get to work for a place that is mentioned a lot in myFICO so I decided to share it.


Don’t worry-that great hourly wage will cover your gas! Congrats!!!


Thanks. I also am thinking about buying my first car for this internship. I think I might need to go cheap. lol








Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.