cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally hit 800

joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Finally hit 800

What a good day this is. Finally hit 800 on one of my Fico 8's(Transunion). I'll enjoy it while I can because I bought a car on Friday and I'm sure it will ding my score sometime in the next month or 2. 

 

 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800


@joeyv1985 wrote:

What a good day this is. Finally hit 800 on one of my Fico 8's(Transunion). I'll enjoy it while I can because I bought a car on Friday and I'm sure it will ding my score sometime in the next month or 2. 

 

 


Congratulations Smiley Happy Enjoy the car and the reduced interest rate on the loan.


Total revolving limits 699000 (597000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 732 TU 721 EX 698

Message 2 of 9
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@joeyv1985 wrote:

What a good day this is. Finally hit 800 on one of my Fico 8's(Transunion). I'll enjoy it while I can because I bought a car on Friday and I'm sure it will ding my score sometime in the next month or 2. 

 

 


Congratulations Smiley Happy Enjoy the car and the reduced interest rate on the loan.


Thanks Jamaica. Scores were doing well as is. Got 1.9%, no income verification(I'm self employed), and I don't think they even asked how much I made. FICO Auto's were well in the 800's, I own a home and my last 2 car loans were PIF with no lates. In fact they were paid early. Which I will probably do with this 5 year car loan as well. Strong FICO's count for just about everything. 

Message 3 of 9
pizzadude
Moderator

Re: Finally hit 800

Agree, congrats on the rebuilding success and hitting 800! 

 

1.9% is a great rate, did you go with a 5 year loan?  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 9
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800


@pizzadude wrote:

Agree, congrats on the rebuilding success and hitting 800! 

 

1.9% is a great rate, did you go with a 5 year loan?  


Hello @pizzadude


Yes, I went with the 5 year loan. I believe 1st payment is the EOM in Jan 2022. I'll probably pay this off early. Say in the neighborhood of 3 years or so. 

Message 5 of 9
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800

Congratulations on hitting 800 and on your new car.  I just traded out of one lease into another, it was nice not to have to verify anything. Wishing you the best! 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 3/7/22

Current Mortgage Scores 3/7/22


Message 6 of 9
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800

Thanks!


@SleeplessinMA wrote:

Congratulations on hitting 800 and on your new car.  I just traded out of one lease into another, it was nice not to have to verify anything. Wishing you the best! 


 

Message 7 of 9
joeyv1985
Frequent Contributor

Triple 8's

My FICO 8 scores finally hit 800+. All 3 of them. It took a while, but my scores took a hit during the last financial crisis nearly 15 years ago. Once the dust settled, made the conscious effort to never go back to that again. A big thanks to the board for the guidance and support. Cheers. 
Equifax: 804
Transunion: 805
Experian: 801

Message 8 of 9
fantic
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally hit 800


@SleeplessinMA wrote:

Congratulations on hitting 800 and on your new car.  I just traded out of one lease into another, it was nice not to have to verify anything. Wishing you the best! 


How many Citi cards do you have, do we have a winner here Smiley LOL

Apr/21 CO Plat. SC(500->700), Aug; CITI DC(1000->1500), Sep; CFF(500), Oct; Amazon store card(2100->4000), CITI Best Buy store card(2000), Nov; Tomo(2000->3000), Jan/22; CO SO(2000), Feb/22; Disco It CB(3000)
FICO8 EX 721 EQ 722 TU 738 util 2%(of 16700)
AAoA 10m AoOA 1y4m AoYA 6m Cards 0/6 7/12 8/24 Inq EX 0/6 22/12 EQ 0/6 3/12 TU 0/6 5/12
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.