cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Followed this forums for 2 years and so far this is all the information i have on all my accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Followed this forums for 2 years and so far this is all the information i have on all my accounts

Thank you everyone for all the help and info i have been given through these forums i would like to say i started my credit journey 2 years ago had a stupid low score because of never have any credit besis multiple failed attempts at bofa secured card kept denying me years ago and so ill start now with the important info btw any info future advice recommendations please let me know all opinions welcome
Ssfcu; first account had secured credit card 500 limit for 1.8 yearrrs whi h i cancelled because they do not graduate your cards so i cancelled that but at the same time i had also done a secured installment loan for 500 over 6 months
Fast forward a coulple months back i decided to apply for a real credit card with them and after research decided to go all in and applied for a credit card got 1k at the same time a ploc for 13.3k at 10& both i use regularly love tthe line of credit was unexpected. Funny part is rbfcu which ill get into later
Credit one sadface you read right lol so far my oldest active account at 2k 0 utilization no fee had waived use it every 2 months maybe 3 looking to get rid of it very soon after it hits 3 years forever to the sd
Macys another way for me to begin building my credit when i applied for this i was given 750 for my credit limit didnt use or think much of it made mom a au she spends maybe 100 a month always payed in full fiest cli was to 1k then i was like well they keep doing it so go all in from there i went to 3k 7k and now planted at 16k a month ago for some reason after 7k online wouldnt work had to call. 1.6 years.
Added cap one to the mix with a 500 dollar quick silver the badcredit one which took a whole bunch of time to get to 1750 so i applied for my current qs which i after combining the two i feel very unsure if thats what should jave been done my remaining card is at 2.5k really want a venture card but not showing any preapproval so not applying plus noncard is 3 years old..side note i did get added as a au on parents chase card only 500 limit but 14plus years old
<Edittttt Discover forgot this beautiy applyed got approved 1.7k as of now 3.5k sorry not to much i can add because its 4;30am got work knocking out>
American express i applied for the charge card and amex blue everyday whoch gor a whopping 500 on amd after trying over and over again have given up on a cli however funny enough they gave me auto cli to 1k will be trying for a manual cli 6/4/18 also two months ago applowd for amex everyday approved for 1k and a buisness hilton card with bonus of 100k points after 4k spend i did that in two months lol also any help on amex clis chime in please lol
Chase was preapproved at 8 months from first credit card for chase sap 450 annual fee i did not take it instead got a chase slate because at one point i thought hey more accounts means established relationships with banks and padding to credit history so i got approved for 500 chase slate a month later the csp/csr was gone but got two more being cfu and cf for 1.5 and 1k sadly tried for a cli pulled me three times was denied done tried merginf and was told cant be used same old spiel but just waiting to move what i can over to one card see if that may show mew offers or something since i no longer have any at all from them
Penfed nothing to say 3 hardpulls later nothing xD
Rbfcu who im excited about this month instantly approved me for 13.3k as a credit card at 9% and a ploc for 5k at 8.9% auto loan for 15k 36 months at 3.9% and they just have me all giddy they have been good to me
Also to mention i forgot i do have a tv from conns thats 24 months it'll be paid off soon
My utilization got bad for two months at about 3k max was barley 5k at the time whoch i quickly recovered from as of now my utilization has been teetering on 0% to 4% my average age of accounts is at 1.8 years but am a au on parents chase that is 14+years old i myself am 22 make 28k a year and my total avail credit as told by cct is at 57 or 47 k will edit because ,right now my rbfcu ploc isnt showing up but my cc is so we will see. How that pans out if anyone has any kind of advice for menplease by all means shoot
Also my tu was at 771 eq 762 ex 762 for some reason before adding my rbfcu or new ssfcu accounts my scores seem to have dropped to tu 750 ex 747 eq 767 and its kinda stayed there not much if any movement yes planning to garden now or later
8 REPLIES 8
dak17
New Contributor

Re: Followed this forums for 2 years and so far this is all the information i have on all my account

Wow.  That was difficult to read, but I got through it.  Congratulations on your successes!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Followed this forums for 2 years and so far this is all the information i have on all my account

Thank you sorry about the typing was 4 am and felt the need to have a moment lol would u have any kind of advice for me as of now besis work on my grammar which i completely understand
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

At 22 yrs, all looks good.

The low limits from chase and denials from others is because you NEED to GARDEN

take a break from it all and let all the account natually age and they will grow over time.   

You do not really need anything else for now. 

and your scores are actually really good with decent thin but growing file.

You have the cards there, use them when needed and pay in full (PIF)

try your best to not pay any interest and let YOUR credit work for you!

Do not make any mistakes or habits of charging your cards for junk or 

items not necessary.  That way you will not become a slave to the payments and interest.

Good luck with your credit, again it is looking good!!!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

We must live near each other (I'm in New Braunfels.) I really love my local SSFCU branch, but have had a few problems with RBFCU. Congratulations on your successful journey! I agree -- it's time to garden.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha thanks yeah rbfcu has done me well and they still qpproving a bunch on same pull
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didnt see this post thanks fornthe advice its what i was hoping to be told lol yeah so im at a bunch of accounts i honestly just realized i applied so much in such a short time that all my inquiries are about to fall off alrdy besis three from each beauros

Also curious any reason why i got a csp offer in my email its super tempting lol but i wont touch it because i dont believe it
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using all my cards fairly regularly for each and every purchase but every card is down to zero before it ever posts lol
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoops also 6 pulls for cqrloan before starting my credit journey
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.