Did you mean: 

For LAUGHs, I estimated when I will be UNDER 5/24 🤣

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For LAUGHs, I estimated when I will be UNDER 5/24 🤣

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Anonymous 

>>Another thing working in my favor is a distinct lack of interest in most cards right now. 

I hear that. Anything that is "reachable" for me (CHASE and US Bank not reachable) is not interesting because in a round about way I already have it in some form on another card.

Yep. Same issuers and same situation here. 

Message 11 of 14
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 405 days myself. 

I have 143 days since my last app... 

One thing working in my favor is that my habit of getting cards in sprees means I'll actually be able to add 3 cards between now and then without setting my date back. 

Another thing working in my favor is a distinct lack of interest in most cards right now. 

I have not been posting in awhile, congrats on your BK falling off dude! And just to rub salt in the wound i have reached the almighty ZERO for 24 as my last app was for my student loan on my birthday (09/4) of last year! Though i wanna app for something real bad lol. Just gotta convince the GF its a good idea

Happy belated birthday man and thanks! I am happy to put the BK behind me Smiley Happy

0/24... I doubt I'll ever get to that point 😂 

+1 : You can count me on that list Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 12 of 14
icednightpaper
Regular Contributor

It depends on if you count non-LOC accounts like I've seen some banks are apparently doing.

Basically, I will have about two years fully once this installment loan closes. :/
Message 13 of 14
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Wavester64   LOLOLOLOL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.