cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent Contributor? Established Member?

tag
severine
Contributor

Frequent Contributor? Established Member?

Is there a guideline somewhere that decodes what the labels mean on the forum? Is whether or not you're an Established Member or Senior Contributor determined by the amount of times you post? Your registration date? I'm curious!

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Frequent Contributor? Established Member?

There's a complete list of the ranks here.  However the ranking formula is based on a number of different criteria.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
severine
Contributor

thank you!Smiley Tongue

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 3 of 8
jsucool76
Super Contributor

From everything I've learned all of your forum data is used. Logins, posts, topics started, minutes online, all that stuff.
Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm itching for an upgrade! Sorry, it's my time in the garden starting to get to me!
Message 5 of 8
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

i would think you would be at least a super contibutor by now Lexie, i think you respond multipe times a day lol

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 6 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 8
HiLine
Blogger

Lexie's posts per day is easily top 10 Robot tongue

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.