Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funko Pop!s

tag
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Funko Pop!s

Anyone a Funko Pop! collector like me? I searched for Funko and didn't see a single entry on this forum.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Funko Pop!s

I have quite a few, but as I collect other things, it's fallen off to the side.

Message 2 of 7
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I definitely find them Cute and see some I want but don't have any to my name yet XD

Message 3 of 7
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

I definitely find them Cute and see some I want but don't have any to my name yet XD

I limit myself mostly to Star Wars ones or else I'd go broke. I think there are some for almost anything you can think of now.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My roommate has like 50 of them. He collects Funko and Hot Wheels. His wife and I both hate the fact there are Hot Wheels going up and down the hallway...

Message 5 of 7
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Anyone have any experience with FYE? They sent me the wrong Pop! and they want me to send it back before they send out another one. I rather hold on to the one they sent since I don't trust they'll send the correct one. I'm wondering if the only way to go about this, the way that I prefer, would be to order another one and then return the original after that one arrives. A buddy of mine says they have been going downhill for a while.

The distrust I have is stemming from a Funko store purchase. I had this happen (wrong Pop! sent) with the Funko store, and then the second one they sent was wrong as well. The third time was the charm. The only good thing about that situation was Funko never asked to have the ones they screwed up sent back, so I ended up with 3 pops for the price of one.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, surely do. Both DH and I are fans. We have to practice restraint and be picky about which ones you decide to buy otherwise we'd have a house full of them lol 😊

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.