Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones

tag
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Game of Thrones

Winter isn't just coming.

It's here !

I wonder if the Iron Bank gives out CLI's.     I bet they do a HP on everything.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Game of Thrones

Hodor!

Message 2 of 12
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Lanisters must have great scores, since they always pay their debts.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have to. You think Portfolio is hardcore with collections? Imagine dealing with a debt collector in that place...
Message 4 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Andypanda wrote:

Lanisters must have great scores, since they always pay their debts.

Ah this is funny lol

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 12
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Ha !  I'm not the only GOT fan here.

Funny comments.  You guys rock.

Great first episode.    

only 5 to go !!!!

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been tempted to buy this shirt.  I find it funny for some reason.

Hodor.JPG

Message 7 of 12
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Ok, I'll play:

Capital One response to Jon Snow, " We know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but we have been unable to verify your identity."  Please provide proof you are who you say you are."

Chase response to Dany, " We cannot approve you at this time as the you have acquired too many accounts(allies) in the last 24 months."

Discover response to Bran, "We cannot approve your request at this time due to insufficient experience in your current position of Three Eyed Raven."

NFCU response to Euron Greyjoy, " We're sorry but you don't currently meet our underwriting criteria.  Are you sure you command a naval fleet?"

Barclay's response to Arya Stark, "Thank you for your interest but we are unable to approve at this time as you keep changing faces which makes us a little skittish."  

Synchrony's response to Cersei, "Are you sure you only need $10,000?  We think $12,000 would be a better number for you or maybe $12, 437.  Don't worry unless we cld you to $10,024 which means trouble is brewing."

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 8 of 12
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

Ok, I'll play:

Capital One response to Jon Snow, " We know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but we have been unable to verify your identity."  Please provide proof you are who you say you are."

Chase response to Dany, " We cannot approve you at this time as the you have acquired too many accounts(allies) in the last 24 months."

Discover response to Bran, "We cannot approve your request at this time due to insufficient experience in your current position of Three Eyed Raven."

NFCU response to Euron Greyjoy, " We're sorry but you don't currently meet our underwriting criteria.  Are you sure you command a naval fleet?"

Barclay's response to Arya Stark, "Thank you for your interest but we are unable to approve at this time as you keep changing faces which makes us a little skittish."  

Synchrony's response to Cersei, "Are you sure you only need $10,000?  We think $12,000 would be a better number for you or maybe $12, 437.  Don't worry unless we cld you to $10,024 which means trouble is brewing."

You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more creative than me.

smiley-laughing021.gif

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 9 of 12
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Sacking Highgarden certainly helped the Lannisters get their util down. The Iron Bank was getting uneasy when they refused to provide POI from Casterly Rock's gold mines.

The real cause of the Night King's fury and conquest? USAA didn't offer Limitless in his service area.

Jamie Lannister can't join the Winterfell Credit Union due to a previous unsatisfactory relationship.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.