Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden badge help...

tag
PicoFico
Frequent Contributor

Garden badge help...

Could someone fix my garden badge in sig, I'm actually not sure why it's broke, it used to work

Rebuild start: 5/15/19

Financial Institutions:
Wells Fargo | NFCU | Penfed
Products:
Discover It CB $2.1k | WF Propel $22.5k | PenFed PCR $20k | NFCU Platinum $10k | NFCU More Rewards $25k | NFCU Flagship $30k | NFCU CLOC $500 | NFCU SSL 60mo | NFCU Auto loan

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Garden badge help...

@PicoFico wrote:

Could someone fix my garden badge in sig, I'm actually not sure why it's broke, it used to work

You currently have the silver spade... do you need a different one?

Note that the moderators here only support the spade/seedling HTML codes that are provided in the Garden Club thread (the first post each month). 

Using the auto-spade is fine of course, but if you have problems or questions we're unable to assist since that's provided and supported by an external website.

Message 2 of 3
PicoFico
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden badge help...

@UncleB wrote:

@PicoFico wrote:

You currently have the silver spade... do you need a different one?

Note that the moderators here only support the spade/seedling HTML codes that are provided in the Garden Club thread (the first post each month). 

Using the auto-spade is fine of course, but if you have problems or questions we're unable to assist since that's provided and supported by an external website.

Excellent answer, thank you. I'm on mobile so I'm being a little lazy. I'll look more into it when I can get to a desktop. 

And no I don't need anything different, but auto changing was god sent 😜.

Thanks for getting me going in the right direction.

Rebuild start: 5/15/19

Financial Institutions:
Wells Fargo | NFCU | Penfed
Products:
Discover It CB $2.1k | WF Propel $22.5k | PenFed PCR $20k | NFCU Platinum $10k | NFCU More Rewards $25k | NFCU Flagship $30k | NFCU CLOC $500 | NFCU SSL 60mo | NFCU Auto loan

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.