Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gemini Card Delivery

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Gemini Card Delivery

Just checking with the forum, how long it takes for you to receive the Gemini card in mail? I got the email from them it was on its way on 14th and still hadn't got it. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Re: Gemini Card Delivery

I applied on the 13th and just got mine today. It will be in a yellow bubble package and inside will be another small box and inside that box there will be a white "greeting card" style opener with your card in it.

Message 2 of 12
justjac2
Regular Contributor

@sghosh5 Have you received your card? I was approved on the 13th and don't have mine yet.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 3 of 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

@sghosh5 Have you received your card? I was approved on the 13th and don't have mine yet.

No still didn't and i reached out to their support and they mentioned that there is a huge demand of their card and they are backed up on ordering cards. So it may take more than 1-2 extra weeks for me to get my card. Lol never heard this

Message 4 of 12
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Goodness! OK, thanks. 

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 5 of 12
thatsrichh

I keep reading about Gemini card delivery times and I'm confused. I got approved in the late evening on the 4th and received the card in the mail on the 7th. I live in the Northeast, perhaps it might have to do with where the production hubs might be located? or how the address is listed in the user's Gemini account?

Message 6 of 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@thatsrichh wrote:

I keep reading about Gemini card delivery times and I'm confused. I got approved in the late evening on the 4th and received the card in the mail on the 7th. I live in the Northeast, perhaps it might have to do with where the production hubs might be located? or how the address is listed in the user's Gemini account?

I got the 'card in mail' email on April 15th. Still hadn't received my card yet. They gave me a virtual card number lol.

Message 7 of 12
justjac2
Regular Contributor

I sent them an email on Monday, and received this response: 

Due to high demand, the shipment of your credit card has been delayed and should arrive within the next 7 days. ... If you don't receive your card by May 11th, please respond to this email. 

Message 8 of 12
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

I sent them an email on Monday, and received this response: 

Due to high demand, the shipment of your credit card has been delayed and should arrive within the next 7 days. ... If you don't receive your card by May 11th, please respond to this email. 

Yes i got similar email on April 26. Still no card. Just mailed them back again. 

Message 9 of 12
thatsrichh

Interesting!

I didn't get an email in that regard. My card showed up on my doorstep in three days. What might have helped, for better or worse, was that I accidentally activated my physical card from the Gemini app while the thing was still in transit. Maybe someone at the company thought, "Oh shoot! We had better get this customer their physical card ASAP." lol

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.