Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to kill DH 😡😡😡😡

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Going to kill DH 😡😡😡😡

DH started a new job same pay ☹️ but closer to home .

This morning he had his little leather zipper folder that he keeps things in resumes etc, he also has his tax info w4 to take into work. He put it on the roof of his car and drove off 😡😞 Ge didn’t realize it of course until he got to work and couldn’t find it in the car . I drive up and down our road hoping it fell off close to home but couldn’t find it .

Of course it has his social on the **bleep** paperwork, I swear grrrrr. So I immediately put all his reports on ice .

Where is his head sometimes 🥺
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Going to kill DH 😡😡😡😡

Sucks. First day jitters I’m sure.

I’d take a look at the first hard turn on his drive that he’d have to make. Not speaking from experience or anything....
Message 2 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

RIP DH Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sucks. First day jitters I’m sure.

I’d take a look at the first hard turn on his drive that he’d have to make. Not speaking from experience or anything....

HeartOh Sistah! Smiley SadHeart

Can he back track, get off work early or take a break and look around? Can you make the full drive?  Hopefully nobody cares to get out and pick up "trash" off the side of the road. Or a good samaritan finds the stuff.  Glad you Iced everything though.  

What's up with our guys?!?

Ds just did this too; only with baby wipes, no biggie like y'all....but still, dadgum!  Hopefully he spys some or all of it coming home.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I drove his route nothing 😞He drove back same route nothing. I hope someone won’t try to use his info.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Hopefully, a good samaritan will return it?

Message 6 of 14
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

We are all human. Also, murder is soooo overrated 💀 Let him live.

Message 7 of 14
iced
Valued Contributor

If it's any consolation, chances are good his personal info (including SSN) were already out on the Interwebz somewhere. It's believed about 50% of the active SSNs (assigned to a living, breathing person) are compromised.

Message 8 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks all. So far nobody has contacted us and our address is on the paperwork .

I don’t look good in Orange so I will let him live .
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh geez. Just what you needed to have to deal with!

At least you found out when he actually lost it and not when someone used it because he forgot he lost it. Could definitely have been worse. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.