Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Sam/Camping World Visa Benefits Catalog

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Sam/Camping World Visa Benefits Catalog

I recently received the Good Sam/ Camping World Siganture Visa and was pleased to find out today that they have a rewards catalog that includes cash back statement credits being offered, travel, and gift cards to many different places. Took me a while to find it within my account so wanted to share with others that you can use points earned for cash back statement credits, travel, or a number of different gift cards.

One the left sidebar inside your account, there is a Rewards section that will provide more details of you click through the sections. If you have and use this card, this at least gives you multiple options for redemption. Hope this helps someone.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Sam/Camping World Visa Benefits Catalog

you also get 2,000 bonus points just for the first time you use your card. I used mine for a $2 item in the grocery store and received 2,000 bonus points.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Travel redemption options include flights, rentals cars, cruises and complete vacations. Just wanted to mention as some may think the travel redemption meant only camping, due to the name of the Card!( not so)

Message 3 of 4
taxi818
Super Contributor

When did you get this card. It appears it is discontinued thru Barclays? it says offer expired.maybe we have something else you are interested in. wow.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.