Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my DISCOVER card today!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my DISCOVER card today!!!

Just wanted to give everyone on here a big shout out on here for all the kind words and advice this is a great day for me to see how far I've actually come went from being $10,000 in debt never even owning a credit card or any type of credit for that matter to being debt free a newer car 5 credit cards with my newest discover with a 4500 SL all in 15 months it's honestly crazy to see the progress so thank you everyone these forums helped me alot!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Got my DISCOVER card today!!!

Bam!Bam!

Well done!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🥳
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!

I'm still waiting on mine

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP, I’m happy to see that you’re now reaping the rewards of your diligence and work. It’s hard sometimes to forego some niceties you’d enjoy in pursuit of something bigger or longer-term, but you can’t tell me it isn’t worth it Smiley Happy

Don’t forget to tank up your car with your new card - gas is in the 5% category this quarter Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Congrats.  Treat that card well and Discover will treat you just as well!

Andy Awesome.gif

Message 6 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats!! As others have said, Disco will be good to you

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys I appreciate you and yes it was the first thing I bought with was gas lol
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.