Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS Everywhere

tag
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

HTTPS Everywhere

Thank you myFICO!

Something must have been updated (recently ?) on this website because now I can browse the forums with HTTPS Everywhere enabled in my browser extension. That is a good thing. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HTTPS Everywhere

@Jetboy wrote:

Thank you myFICO!

Something must have been updated (recently ?) on this website because now I can browse the forums with HTTPS Everywhere enabled in my browser extension. That is a good thing. Thank you!

Yes something did change recently as FICO went to https throughout their forums last week .  I agree that it is a good move.

Message 2 of 3
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

Re: HTTPS Everywhere

You can thank Google for this. They are pushing everyone to use SSL. So it isn't just myFICO.

I am a software engineer and my company got notified of an up and comming change in Chrome. Notice in the address bar. there is a secure label. If you go to espn.com notice that there is a info icon there (Disney is an SSL hold out). If you click on it it reads "Your connection to this site is not secure". Well over time Google plans to make this more prominent. We don't know what they will do, but it will make your site look bad if you don't secure it.

We spent a ton of $$$ securing our 300+ domains.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.