cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have any of you had this problem with freecreditreport.com?

tag
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Have any of you had this problem with freecreditreport.com?

Today, I went to freecreditreport.com and request a free annual credit report for Equifax.  After I read that report thoroughly, I decided to also get free credit reports from Experian and Transunion.  I received messages from both of them stating I had already received my free credit report, which is not the case.  I truly would like to get the credit reports for the other two CRA.  Have any of you had this to happen to you?  Any suggestions on how to get those reports?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Have any of you had this problem with freecreditreport.com?

The free credit report is from.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 3
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Have any of you had this problem with freecreditreport.com?

I did not have any problem with them, you order it and within 2 or 3 days they email you and say your report is ready for viewing.

I could not pull any of my reports from annualcreditreport.

I got my experian from freecreditreport i did not try to get any of the others off it yet.

I had to call equifax to unlock my report from me as no freebie sites would verify me. (you can make an online account for them to add it to)

Transunion I got in the mail after writing to TU that I was denied a credit application and I wanted my report.

One thing that is unfortunatly a huge difference is depending on how you get your free report the read out is different on how they organize your info.

The printout I got from experian was awesome and had way more info than the report I pulled up online from them.  The report I got in the mail from equifax was way better than my freebie report I got by calling and having my report added to my online account with them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.