Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please... From "New" to "Member"?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Please... From "New" to "Member"?

I was searching through myFICO and couldn't find an exact answer to this question... 

When does a "new" person become a member? Specifically for the purposes of adding a snazzy signature like other members? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Help Please... From "New" to "Member"?

You rank up based on number of logins, time online, and I think it was page views. It happens pretty fast. @UncleB would be able to clarify.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don’t mind, what does the Bronze Spade mean?
Message 3 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

You rank up based on number of logins, time online, and I think it was page views. It happens pretty fast. @UncleB would be able to clarify.

Yep, this ^^^ exactly.  Smiley Happy

Here's the chart:

2015-03-26_1559_FICO_Ranks.png

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Okay so Ill contribute more instead of just blog stalking. 😅😅
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also found the answer to the Bronze Spade question on the Garden Club post. Currently learning new terms!!
Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I also found the answer to the Bronze Spade question on the Garden Club post. Currently learning new terms!!

If you want to 'Garden' let me know and I can add a seedling/spade to your signature for you - you don't have to wait until you uprank. Smiley Wink

(Just be sure to specify which you need... the guidelines are on the Garden Club thread's first post.)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.