Not applicable

Re: Add cards to siggy

The whole thing lol. How to find them and add them

Message 11 of 30
NoHardLimits
Established Contributor

Re: Help with garden and score.

@Anonymous wrote:

Now can someone help me add my fico scores and card pics please?? I can't figure it out for the life of me😩

Just read through the threads pinned to the top of this sub-forum.  There you will find tutorials on how to create badges and add credit card pictures to your signature.

April 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, NO New Revolver
FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 11 yrs | AoORA: 36 yrs | AoYRA: 12 mos | New Accounts: 0/6, 0/12, 2/24 | Util: 1% | DTI: 1%
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with garden and score.

I have and I can't figure it out. I've tried! 

Message 13 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Did you read this primer? https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

You mentioned the "whole thing". There's 11 steps. Did you search and save the images to a folder? Are you on mobile or desktop, laptop?

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using my phone. Should I use my laptop? Also I've only seen photobucket in the posts and then it also says you can't use it anymore?

Message 15 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Laptop would be optimal. You can use https://imgur.com for your image hosting needs.

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can it be done on my phone?

Message 17 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Maybe? I have not tried it myself.

Message 18 of 30
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Paging @UncleB. He is always happy to help with signatures! Smiley Happy

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 19 of 30
UncleB
Credit Mentor

The text editors used by mobile browers sometimes do weird things to HTML, so I always work on signatures from a laptop.  (I'm not saying it's not possible to use a mobile browser, but if you're already having problems I would use a laptop if possible.)

If you have specific questions/issues with HTML errors or images not displaying correctly I can usually help.  If you want a tutorial, though, you'll need to look back over the thread mentioned earlier.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.