Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's........ Shogun!

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Here's........ Shogun!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey, your late comin' to the show. Some of us have been around since 2008. Changed names a couple of times and was a Moderator at one time.

Hmmm, got me thinking, and have an idea who this is!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 22
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

pipeguy wrote:

define "old guy" .... Smiley Wink

Defined....   lol!

Got it....age and time in grade - guilty and just checking.  Though if might be "senior status" on here - not there just yet. 

Gotta say I go like to see the experienced post on here a bit rather than just "New Visitors" interested in buying $80k cars with 615 credit scores and $35k annual incomes. 

Even Pizza hardly ever posts anymore now that she's "all recovered" ... heh.

Message 12 of 22
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@pipeguy wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

pipeguy wrote:

define "old guy" .... Smiley Wink

Defined....   lol!

Got it....age and time in grade - guilty and just checking.  Though if might be "senior status" on here - not there just yet. 

Gotta say I go like to see the experienced post on here a bit rather than just "New Visitors" interested in buying $80k cars with 615 credit scores and $35k annual incomes. 

Even Pizza hardly ever posts anymore now that she's "all recovered" ... heh.

I know what you mean.  Personally I drive a 10 year old Chrysler 300 (paid off for many years now) and have no intention of replacing it.  I did buy the wife a new Mustang last year, but she deserved it.  I want a truck, but an old one,  1970s model or so.  Just to tinker with in garage.

July 2013 score:

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

As to a truck ... had a 1951 Ford three speed stick on the floor non-syn and fun to drive. Sorry Shogun ... before you were born Smiley Happy Or for real fun my Willy's Jeep CJ2A Civilian Model with high/low range, L-Head four cylinder and it went where no man should go ...

Message 14 of 22
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I have a Willys Jeep too.  A 1942 GPW with a flat hurricane engine.  Can crawl up a tree.

July 2013 score:

Message 15 of 22
zerbherb
Established Contributor

hey welcome back. at this point im that 3 year vetaran that can be a bad influence to rookies at times but help out the majority of the time. 

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shogun wrote:

I have a Willys Jeep too.  A 1942 GPW with a flat hurricane engine.  Can crawl up a tree.

Now you have me drooling ... awesome! Like the fact it can crawl a tree!!! Got'ta love that. Mine was repainted to yellow for Deer Hunting in Wyoming and I stripped it down and repainted it Robin's Egg Blue with a Black Vinyl Top etc. Also, had an aluminum hardtop I could put on or take off for winter (it had an after market heater as where I live only the Alaskans would stay - Superior National Forest). Looked great. Had to rebuild the transfer case (ordered new gears from JC Whitney in Chicago and replaced). Anyway ... yours is pretty cool (now there is a phrase).

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

hey welcome back. at this point im that 3 year vetaran that can be a bad influence to rookies at times but help out the majority of the time. 

Well Veteran join some of the rest of us, US Army Special Forces here.

Message 18 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Glad to see you are back Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 22
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Oh cool story. My older sister was fitness trainer of maglan. IDF.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.