Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Carry Your CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Do You Carry Your CC?

Would like to how people carry their cards and CC. Whether its a wallet, purse, card organizer, etc.

You can know a lot from someone just by how they carry their credit card.

Like to give credit where credit is due this was based on a funny post about a wallet. I will link below.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/What-cards-do-you-actually-carry/m-p/6030231/highlight...

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Do You Carry Your CC?

I usually just pocket the cards I need off my table. Wallets are bulky and mobile wallets make cards less used anyway. Just my ID + VS/Amex, unless I feel like carrying my wallet with a handful of bank and debit cards.

What you carry them with says less than the cards, though neither are really indicative of much. Student but I have pretty good TCL/credit/income, I wouldn't judge any book by its cover.

Message 2 of 51
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

After getting annoyed with big wallets, I bought a Ferragamo Black Pebble Calf few years ago and been using it ever since. Still looks great. Its low profile but can hold DL and few cards!

s-l1600.jpg

Message 3 of 51
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

I consider this a "large" minimalist wallet.  Carrying: AMEX, BECU, Citi Costco, debit, DL, transit, and six half-folded bills.  Admittedly, what I liked most about this wallet are the cutouts, how they display each card, and have easy access.

wallet.jpg

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 4 of 51
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

I keep all of mine in an average wallet. Each gets its own slot too lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I usually just pocket the cards I need off my table. Wallets are bulky and mobile wallets make cards less used anyway. Just my ID + VS/Amex, unless I feel like carrying my wallet with a handful of bank and debit cards.

What you carry them with says less than the cards, though neither are really indicative of much. Student but I have pretty good TCL/credit/income, I wouldn't judge any book by its cover.

You don't usually hear someone pocket the cards. It shouldn't be a problem at all as long as its most convenient for you. Still do the cards get scratched up when its in your pocket? 

Message 6 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CYBERSAM wrote:

After getting annoyed with big wallets, I bought a Ferragamo Black Pebble Calf few years ago and been using it ever since. Still looks great. Its low profile but can hold DL and few cards!

s-l1600.jpg

Well that's a very high-quality wallet. I agree with is low-profile look. I wanted to look at the wallet online to see how it is. Oh boy, the price matches the quality that's for sure. 

Message 7 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnerboy wrote:

I consider this a "large" minimalist wallet.  Carrying: AMEX, BECU, Citi Costco, debit, DL, transit, and six half-folded bills.  Admittedly, what I liked most about this wallet are the cutouts, how they display each card, and have easy access.

wallet.jpg

That looks very stylish, mind sharing what is your wallet. For research purposes lol. 

Message 8 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I keep all of mine in an average wallet. Each gets its own slot too lol 

I also have an average wallet. My cards have their own pocket, which I will miss dearly. It's just too bulky and I just shove it in my bag, which I am looking for more of something I can store in my pocket. 

It's not like this post was made so I can find a wallet for me lol 

Message 9 of 51
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gunnerboy wrote:

wallet.jpg

That looks very stylish, mind sharing what is your wallet. For research purposes lol. 

Found it on Amazon. Unfortunately, its been sold out for awhile. Too bad, because I wanted a backup.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FCMC47H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pldnSite=1

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.