Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Carry Your CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Do You Carry Your CC?

Small black pebbled leather Coach wallet with 6 credit card slots.

Message 11 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.vans.com/shop/slipped-wallet-classic-camo

I have that one but mine came with a chain. I was having issues with my wallet slipping out of my pocket and after I lost it one time my old roommate/good friend bought it for me. I would replace it with something meant to actually accommodate a lot of cards but he passed away from a staph infection back in 2015 so it has that added sentimental value. 

Message 12 of 51
Deuter
Regular Contributor

Right now right now... i am only using this:

If carrying one card and going very minimalist. I am still waiting for new cards so don't know which one i'll put in one sleeve. The bunq card is mine, i am a girl... but the image was just for example purposes. I don't really plan to use this card. 

Message 13 of 51
805orbust
Valued Contributor

I've gone complete minimalist (dl/debit/1 revolver) ever since I got Samsung Pay. Sick. I have 10 cards with me at all times and it works with ANY old crappy card reader.

Message 14 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

40203487-AE4E-416D-9F60-F4AEFDABCF62.jpeg

Message 15 of 51
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I really want to go minimalist, but can't seem to make it work.  Before I even get to credit cards, there are already 6 cards I need to carry with me.  I never carry cash (unless I need to grab it for tips before travel).  Anyone know of any minimalist deigns that might work for carrying maybe 12-15 cards, half of which are metal?

Message 16 of 51
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Speaking of wallets, I came across this earlier and thought, "Wow!  She has so many cards, she must be a MFer."  Then I realized she has no Amex cards and all of the cards are stolen; we're better than that.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.00.05 PM.png

Message 17 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Anyone know of any minimalist deigns that might work for carrying maybe 12-15 cards, half of which are metal?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_band

Message 18 of 51
iced
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I usually just pocket the cards I need off my table. Wallets are bulky and mobile wallets make cards less used anyway. Just my ID + VS/Amex, unless I feel like carrying my wallet with a handful of bank and debit cards.

What you carry them with says less than the cards, though neither are really indicative of much. Student but I have pretty good TCL/credit/income, I wouldn't judge any book by its cover.

You don't usually hear someone pocket the cards. It shouldn't be a problem at all as long as its most convenient for you. Still do the cards get scratched up when its in your pocket? 

I also usually carry an individual card (or no card and just my phone for Apple Pay) in my pocket when I go out. I couldn't care less if they get scratched up - nobody cares what condition they're in as long as they work.

They do get scuffed by keys and the like over time, yes.

Message 19 of 51
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Anyone know of any minimalist deigns that might work for carrying maybe 12-15 cards, half of which are metal?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_band

I like you.  You can stay.

Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.