cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you spending your travel points/rewards this year?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How are you spending your travel points/rewards this year?

All this talk about travel is making me want to take the first plane out going anywhere! Since I have no travel points, perhaps someone would be so kind as to let me use one of the many credit cards that are so proudly displayed , lol!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL - if they don't, you can always pull up a lawn chair with the rest of us!  

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went home to FL for my Mom's birthday and after applying reward nights, points and a flight credit I had, I got two roundtrip plane tickets, four nights hotel and a Mustang convertible for four days for $900 Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Got my Amex Delta Gold SUB just yesterday and booked our return flights from FLL to IAD for our November cruise.  I paid for the tickets to FLL with the card to get a $50 statement credit.  

Planning a big trip to Hawaii with Marriott and currently sit at 175k points.  I know it will take double that more than likely, but we're not going until our 10 year anniversary in 5 years.  We will be at the Sheraton Suites in Key West next month, and that will add to my total by a significant margine obviously.  I don't travel for work like I use to, so I'll also add to the total with the Amex Bonvoy card after I'm done gardening.  Hopefully the SUBs are still there and good by then.

Just got the Amex Hilton Ascend card, and I'm not sure what I'll do with that SUB.  Probably hold on to them for a while.  It seems like every conference I go to is Hilton versus Marriott.  I'd rather have Marriott but oh well.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
All this talk about travel is making me want to take the first plane out going anywhere! Since I have no travel points, perhaps Masterlink would be so kind as to let me use one of his credit cards he has so proudly posted, lol!

*quickly glances through cards* Tch, too bad. None of them appear to be travel cards. Smiley Happy Best I can do is a cold one by the grill with a sunset. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.