Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get credit scores on the bottom of the page

tag
Jayla127
New Contributor

How do I get credit scores on the bottom of the page

PLS HELP! Haven't been on in awhile.  I forgot where to go to update credit scores on bottom of the page.  Thanks for the help

Starting Score: EQ 430, TU 467, EX 465
Current Score: EQ 617, TU 618, EX 611
Goal Score: EQ 700, TU 700, EX 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I get credit scores on the bottom of the page

@Jayla127 wrote:

PLS HELP! Haven't been on in awhile.  I forgot where to go to update credit scores on bottom of the page.  Thanks for the help

You go to My Settings, Personal tab, then Personal Information, Signature Box. If you are wanting to put cards in there's a sticky thread somewhere I believe. 

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jayla127 wrote:

Click "My Settings", then go to the "Personal" tab (the first one) then click "Personal Information"... it's in the "Signature" block.

Edit:  @Anonymous beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Jayla127 wrote:

Click "My Settings", then go to the "Personal" tab (the first one) then click "Personal Information"... it's in the "Signature" block.

Edit:  @Anonymous beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

Chasing that moderator status I guess!!! hahaha

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.