cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many credit cards do you guys carry with you daily?

Valued Contributor

Re: How many credit cards do you guys carry with you daily?

1 AMEX Gold charge card and 1 NFCU CC. I don't carry a debit card but I have a small amount of cash on hand should a situation come up. 

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 11 of 61
Moderator Emeritus

CSR and some default spender, usually the FU, but occasionally the Quicksilver.

Just don't need any more for my normal routine, gas card kicked to the curb too now Smiley Happy.

        
Message 12 of 61
Established Contributor

5 cards total, and the setup changes from time to time. Right now my wallet is rocking...

- Amex Platinum for general spend

- Amex Gold for supermarkets (2nd biggest spend category)

- Chase Sapphire Reserve for eating out (biggest spend category)

- Chase Freedom Unlimited for joint purchases with the wife

- Chase debit for cash withdrawals.

I'll be switching it up in January for when I'll be in Europe. I'll probably take the Plat for lounge access, CSR for general spend, and maybe the AAdvantage just to have a MasterCard in the mix.

Message 13 of 61
Established Member

Only three.  AMEX Gold and CSP are my front-seaters.  The third is a platoon between NFCU Go Rewards or Alaska Airlines Visa Sig.    I carry my BECU Mastercard debit for when I need more cash.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 14 of 61
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

I carry my Drivers license, eleven CCs. one Debit card and some cash in this.

IMG_20181226_210912__1545877536_107.77.104.94.jpgIMG_20181226_211019__1545877452_107.77.104.94.jpg

Nice stack.  I went to a fossil iPhone wallet because I got tired of always checking my pockets for my phone and a wallet, thinking I might lose one or the other, or leave one at home.  

Now it’s phone and car fob, but  I’m thinking of ditching the car fob and use a phone app.

Amex Plats | Amex PRG | Ink+ | Chase Reserve | Amex BRG | Barclays AA | Citi AA exec | Amex Hilton
Message 15 of 61
Super Contributor

I have 5 plus a debit card, so 6 total payment cards carried in my wallet, though the debit card is almost never used

Message 16 of 61
Valued Contributor

Only two.  The ones shown in my signature below.

Chase Sapphire Reserve • PenFed Power Cash Rewards • and five cards in the sock drawer

No CC debt • No bonus chasing • No app sprees • No gift cards • No AZEO • No airline incidentals • No hotel cards • No store cards • No business cards • No authorized users
Message 17 of 61
Valued Contributor

ALL of them.. 0000creditcard.gif

Spread out in 2 wallets in my handbag. You just never know what you're gonna need.

I don't live in a place where there are pick-pockets and due to the value of my handbag itself and the other ahem,,,, hardware I carry in my bag- I have about zero chance of being robbed. twothumbsupgif.png

Message 18 of 61
Valued Contributor

Its not the credit cards that take up the space in my wallet its the ....

Drivers Lic

Auto Insurance card

2 medical insurance cards

Winn Dixie rewards card

Voters Regist card

Social Sec card

Parking Permit card

Veh Registration

Unused Outback Steakhouse Card

Photos

Postage Stamps

A few business cards

Who has room for credit cards

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2019 CCT EX 804 TU 820 EQ 807
Thus will it come to pass. The Dying Leader will know the truth of the Opera House. The missing Three will give you the Five, who've come from the Home of the Thirteenth. You are the Harbinger of Death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their End. End of line.
Message 19 of 61
Established Contributor

I finally got me a new wallet which can carry up to 20 cards.  About the size of a pack of cigs in my front pocket.  I carry 11CCs, 2 bank cards and my drivers license.

Message 20 of 61