cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would use if you have 99,000 Marriott Rewards Points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How would use if you have 99,000 Marriott Rewards Points?

@jsucool76 wrote:
Most expensive marriott hotels are 45,000 a night, most expensive ritz/edition hotels are 70,000 points a night, so you can do at least one night in any hotel.

Find somewhere you want to go, and start saving up points for it.

Rather than asking "where can I get the best bang for my buck", find some place that you truly want to visit, find out how many points you need, and make it happen. =]

Got it. Thank you for sharing Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm at about 250k in marriott points. It's nice to see when you log in.
I do have the Ritz card and it was well worth it. I did a platinum challenge 2 years ago and I WILL BUY back my status. I was given the Ritz-Carlton suite IE the presidential suite for new years eve-day last year, due to being the only platinum member on the club level.
With the 300 in airline credits it is basically a $95 card. Not to mention the new $100 coach credit now. So if you can be approved it is the best card.
Also get approved today and you will be grandfathered in at the $395 price not the $450 that starts tomorrow.

As for your 99k pointso save them you will know when to use them, you don't want to waste points on regular stays do you.

Thank you for sharing. I will save my Marriott points and hope to use it some day. My EQ is still frozen amd I lost the pin code to open it up agai. Have to call EQ to request for Pin code Smiley Happy. I am planning on getting the Ritz card Smiley Happy ... hopefully.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Ritz card is more than worth it in my opinion, as long as you stay at least 3 total days at a Ritz.
Especially now with the $100 off coach seats.
Message 13 of 17
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Even if you never stay at the Ritz, I'd say the Ritz card is totally worth it.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both of your responses. I apped for the Ritz Visa Infinite yesterday and got Approved! 😊

Message 15 of 17
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

It's a great card!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
Congrats on the approval.

It's a great card!

Thank you jsuSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.