Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I appreciate everybody here!

tag
Shmike
Regular Contributor

I appreciate everybody here!

I just want to say that I really appreciate everybody here, strangers taking the time out, to answer my questions. People giving me insights, based on their prior experiences. I just wanted to say thank you!

It's obvious that I'm relatively new, and I've come in with a Litany of questions. All this in a very short period of time, perhaps a blatant display of my ADHD.

I think what you guys/gals are  doing, myself included, I suppose, is very important. Most people don't have a great enough understanding of their credit. The service that you're providing is invaluable, and you're doing it with a completely altruistic nature. Aaaaaaannnnnnd perhaps the occasional pedantic rant. 😂

So, again, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you all, for taking the time to answer my questions. Put up with my run-on sentences, poor grammar, and my dictated rants that are hardly ever proof read. Something I will be working on!

I think this is one of the more important data aggregates on the internet!

Happy holidays to all, and let's hope for prosperous New Year, not just Financial but in health!

FICO Score 8 as of 2/17/24:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: I appreciate everybody here!

@Shmike wrote:

I just want to say that I really appreciate everybody here, strangers taking the time out, to answer my questions. People giving me insights, based on their prior experiences. I just wanted to say thank you!

It's obvious that I'm relatively new, and I've come in with a Litany of questions. All this in a very short period of time, perhaps a blatant display of my ADHD.

I think what you guys/gals are  doing, myself included, I suppose, is very important. Most people don't have a great enough understanding of their credit. The service that you're providing is invaluable, and you're doing it with a completely altruistic nature. Aaaaaaannnnnnd perhaps the occasional pedantic rant. 😂

So, again, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you all, for taking the time to answer my questions. Put up with my run-on sentences, poor grammar, and my dictated rants that are hardly ever proof read. Something I will be working on!

I think this is one of the more important data aggregates on the internet!

Happy holidays to all, and let's hope for prosperous New Year, not just Financial but in health!

All of us, including those of us who have been here for a long time, are always learning new things from each other. There is a wealth of information learned here. The openness of the forum is a great attribute; if someone peddles misinformation, other folks will jump on it and correct it.

Total revolving limits 657200 (536700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 710 EX 708

Message 2 of 7
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Shmike!

@SouthJamaica wrote:

The openness of the forum is a great attribute; if someone peddles misinformation, other folks will jump on it and correct it.

@SouthJamaica, I think you're being kind, and/or politically correct, and/or strictly adhering to the TOS; I've seen some misinformation peddlers get rightfully roasted.  Smiley Happy 

Chapter 13:

• Burned: AMEX, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, and South County Bank (now Bank of Southern California)
  • Filed: 26-Feb-2015
  • MoC: 01-Mar-2015
  • 1st Payment (posted): 23-Mar-2015
  • Last Payment (posted): 07-Feb-2020
  • Discharged: 04-Mar-2020
  • Closed: 23-Jun-2020

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!

In the proverbial sock drawer:
Message 3 of 7
markbeiser
Established Contributor

You're very welcome, now freeze all your credit reports, and shock yourself with a stun gun if you even think about a new credit application for the next year!
⚡Aversion therapy⚡

I'm just a couple of months from my gardening goal of 800+ scores, but getting tempted by some juicy offers myself.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

🙃

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 4 of 7
CreditCobra
Regular Contributor

I really appreciate this community. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday, best to all for an amazing 2024 as well.

Current Cards:

Stats (updated: 5/29/2024):

Message 5 of 7
Shmike
Regular Contributor

@markbeiser wrote:

You're very welcome, now freeze all your credit reports, and shock yourself with a stun gun if you even think about a new credit application for the next year!
⚡Aversion therapy⚡

I'm just a couple of months from my gardening goal of 800+ scores, but getting tempted by some juicy offers myself.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

🙃

They are locked sir, they are all locked LOL 😂🤣

FICO Score 8 as of 2/17/24:
Message 6 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Horseshoez wrote:

Thanks @Shmike!

@SouthJamaica wrote:

The openness of the forum is a great attribute; if someone peddles misinformation, other folks will jump on it and correct it.

@SouthJamaica, I think you're being kind, and/or politically correct, and/or strictly adhering to the TOS; I've seen some misinformation peddlers get rightfully roasted.  Smiley Happy 

Well that's what I meant by jumping on it and correcting it Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 657200 (536700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 710 EX 708

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.