Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can feed my family for 6 months Plus!

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

I can feed my family for 6 months Plus!

So I'm bummed out because the freezer in my kitchen is out! I start the long tedious process of moving everything to my outside freezer. Then I realize that I have a genuine 1st world problem on my hands. I have so much food that I can easily feed my family of 5 for at least 6 months! 

Granted, these might not be 3 or 4 complete course meals, but we would not go hungry for at least 6 months. ( as long as the electricity doesn't go out!)

I know that if I could somehow send my food to a 3rd world country, I could feed a small village for a couple of days. 

We are so blessed to be living in such prosperous times as these! Well, either repair guy or new side by side will be arriving within the next 2 days.  How long can you feed your family with the food you have stored? 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I can feed my family for 6 months Plus!

probably a week, I am always at the grocery store and it never seems to stay put.  Wish you could fax me a burrito right about now.

Message 2 of 4
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Maybe three days !
Message 3 of 4
stellar
Established Contributor

love this post!  attitude of gratitude!

Probably could feed us for a month but not without complaining from the picky eaters.  I'm the only one of us who knows what it's like to not have food in the house regularly so I would not complain at all.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.